Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Chopstix anyone? Saturday night we were finally able to go to Chopstix. When we were in Vegas a few years ago we went to a dueling piano bar and had the best time. They have two grand pianos set up facing eachother and two guys that play and sing. You can make requests and get involved as much as you want. It kind of feels like one big group kereoke. Anyway they have opened two different ones in Washington, one in Tacoma and one in Seattle so now we don't have to go back to Vegas! By far I am probably the worst singer but when there are a hundred other people singing with you it kind of drowns out the bad ones like me! It really is a fun place to go with a group of friends.

Cori was pulled up on stage and sang along to one of her favorite songs. I think she looked pretty cute on the piano too!


Chris and I taking a break from singing our hearts out! We sound even worse together! Oh well, we had fun anyways.

Last summer Chris bought a motorcycle. He had talked about it since before we got married so I knew it was something he really wanted. It's not that I was scared to ride on one, but just concerned about not having any protection if we were to crash or be crashed into by someone else. We have a couple of friends who have been in some pretty serious accidents. Well it has been so much fun and now I want my own. Sunday afternoon we met some friends and rode for about four and a half hours. Now I have some good cushion on my booty but I was so sore afterwards! It was a beautiful day though and there is nothing like feeling the wind in your face while riding.



5 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have enjoyed reading your blog! I love seeing the pictures, only it makes me miss you SO much! I see your face and it feels like we just had a deep conversation yesterday to catch up. Meaning you will always be a kindred spirit to me!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

You sure lead an interesting life girl! :)
Love you!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I totally want to go to Chopstix! That is my kind of restaraunt!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Hey girl...I put a pic from your wedding on my blog...when was that exactly??

8:56 PM  
Blogger Bloggin POPO said...

Those pix sure capture what looks like a ton of fun. Good for you guys! Be careful on the bike because there a lot of crazy drivers out there. =)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home