Sunday, March 19, 2006

These are Berkeleys three month pictures. They were actually taken in February but I just got them and I wanted to share them with you. She is getting so big and so beautiful. She is full of smiles and laughter and I find myself just staring at her in amazement. I don't have children of my own yet but I can only imagine the love parents have for their own. It's like nothing else in the world matters when she is laying there on the floor taking in everything around her and smiling as if she is the happiest little girl in the world. I am so blessed to have my sweet little niece. Tom and Lisa are so great with her and so in love with their little girl.





3 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness, the pictures of her are breath taking!!! That first picture looks so much like Lisa! I love the angel wings. You have every right to be a proud aunt.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

I LOVE those, my favorite is the last one...it is just too sweet.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Oh, I haven't seen those yet. They are sooo sweet! She is just adorable.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home