Wednesday, April 19, 2006




Just a few pictures of my favorite family! Life is busy for Tom and Lisa. Tax season is coming to an end but real estate is about to explode for summer. Tom works atleast six days a week and sometimes seven. Lisa is at home and as all mothers know that is a 24 hour, seven day a week job. They are building a new home and can't wait to get moved in. It has been so fun watching them adust to life with Berkeley. They have worked together as a team and I admire all that they have accomplished. I love you three and am so blessed to have you in my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Lisa and her daughter are so precious and beautiful. I love that little hat!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thank you Sabrina, I discovered Gymboree after Lisa got pregnant and it's been my weekness ever since!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home