Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wednesday night Lenny Kravitz and Aerosmith came to Seattle to Rock and Roll! I love listening to thier music at home and in the car but nothing compares to them live. If only I could play the guitar like that!

We bought our tickets a few months ago and anxiously waited the big night. To make a long story short Stacie knows the "Ear, nose and throat" Doctor that cares for the artists before they perform and he ended up giving us his tickets which were six rows from the stage. These were only VIP seats that weren't even for sale. It was incredible being that close. Needless to say I have no voice and only four hours of sleep but I can't stop smiling!

Autumn, Satcie, me, Paige and Lacey waiting for the concert to begin
Lacey playing a little air guitar

2 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

That sounds like fun. I don't remember the last time I was at a concert. I think it was Carmen! :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I never got a chance to see Carmen but there is just something about Steven Tyler (I've had a crush on him my entire life!) Please don't take that the wrong way, I'm very happily married!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home