Monday, January 30, 2006

Saturday night we celebrated Starrs birthday. We shared a big meal together at Mama Sortinies in Sumner and headed to Seattle for the night. We arrived to our hotel around 10 p.m., jumped in a cab and went to Belltown for a night of dancing! Let me tell you, these girls can shake it! Finally around 4 a.m. we got back to our hotel and slept the day away. The older I get the harder it is to stay out late and function without much sleep the next day. It doesn't matter though, we had so much fun! Happy birthday my friend and I wish you a wonderful year! I love ya!
Waiting for the cab at our hotel
Dancing queens!
Melanie and I taking a break
Here we are at Club Venom

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammie said...

It looks fun! You don't lack a fun and exciting life. After all your are one of the most fun peoople I know. I need to come party with you sometime. Now you know I can't dance or anything like that,um but you can modify the real fun for me! ha! ha! I miss you!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I know...what fun your life looks like! I guess that is some of the benefits of waiting to have children. Blessings on both sides, I know. I wouldn't trade it for nothing, but it is still fun to dream! :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Fun Times!! :)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Tammie, I know you can dance I've seen it! Yes we should "party" together sometime soon! Sabrina you have a beautiful life, and although we have waited to start our family I look forward to the days of being a mom and slowing down to watch little ones grow up.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home