Sunday, February 05, 2006

The sun rose early on Super Bowl Sunday along with all the Seahawk fans. Our neighborhood was preparing for a big day. All of the guys had their jerseys on outside dusting off the BBQ's listening to ESPN for all the pre-game announcements. You could feel the energy in the air. Our house was full of cheering fans by 3 p.m. and there was hope for a win. They played hard for their first Super Bowl game and had a great season this year. Unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be, but we had fun watching and look forward to next year. GO HAWKS!



4 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

I don't remember pink being one of the Seahawk colors??? :)

2:58 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Sabrina, I'm representing the 12th fan, which includes many women so I thought I would spice it up a little bit! I'm pretty sure Matt Haselbeck would look great in pink though!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Pink is a color for anything! It's just an all american color! :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hi Laura ~ I had such a great time meeting you on Friday. I can tell you are an incredible person and I must say that you have such great fashion. :) You looked beautiful Friday! Glad to be your new friend ~ April

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home