Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy 2007! We had a wonderful New Years Eve and we hope you all did as well. We spent the night in Seattle and I always love being downtown when there is a holiday. I love seeing the streets full of people and feeling the energy of the city. We started out with dinner at Brasa and it was a beautiful dinner. Usually they serve Italian but the menu was Porteguese (sp) and it was fabulous!!!! After dinner we crowded into The Apartment, which is a little lounge and then went to Amber along with the rest of Seattle. They were both so crowded we went next door and did a little, well a lot of dancing at Tia Lou's! I think we were the oldest ones there but we had a good time anyways.
Greg and Eryn
Stacie, me, Andrea and Eryn
Eryn and Andrea
Yeah baby, Happy New Year!!!!!
We are looking forward to another year full of memories. We wish all of you love and happiness.

4 Comments:

Blogger Skyler and Suzanne said...

Happy New Year to you Laura! It looks like you had a fun evening with you friends and husband. I miss the energy of the "big" city, I always love that feeling too.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I love the last picture of you...so cute! And the first one of you and Chris is great too!!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

Did you get a new wedding ring???? Its beautiful! what is it.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Yes Kelli, it was actually a six year anniversary ring. It's called a chocolate something????? Thanks I love it too!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home