Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well the holidays are here and I just love this time of the year! Our Thanksgiving was wonderful and I truly feel like I am thankful everyday for my family, friends and the blessed life I have been given. I hope all of you enjoyed this special day and know that we have so much to be thankful for. Every year since we have been married except last year, Berkeley was a brand new baby, Lisa and I have gone downtown for the Macy's holiday parade. Our favorite part is the confetti at the end of the parade, the entire Westlake area is covered in it and everyone fills the streets and watches it cover the ground. They have a live band playing Christmas music while we get ready to jump in and begin our shopping. I look forward to this every year and God always blesses us with sunshine even when it's raining at home.


10 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

It was a fun day Laura. I'm so glad we were able to get back into our tradition this year. I really missed it last year. Every one of our traditions is fun, mostly cause I get to be with you :) We lucked out with the weather. The gods were smiling down on us once again :)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Yes, the gods did shine down on us once again!!! I've been dreaming of Marc the last couple of nights!!!Do you think it's a sign?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

I love that picture of you and Lisa! You both look great. What a fun holiday tradition to have together.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I just wanted to clarify.....when I said I've been dreaming of Marc, I'm referring to Marc Jacobs the designer. There is a handbag of his that I am in love with!!! Just wanted to make that clear.

Thanks Holly!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Yes Laura, I think it's a sign. I'm sure he'd love for you to buy his $2500 handbag. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't put a price on a woman's happiness. If you're dreaming about it, then yes, I definitely think it's a sign and you should start moving in that direction :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Too Cute!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a beautiful picture of you two! That's a "framer", if I do say so myself!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Andrea, I don't remember the last time I actually framed a picture! Since everything is on the computer I'm terrible about actually getting prints made. That is one thing I don't like about digital cameras.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

This one would be a good start for you, then! You can do it! Ha!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Skyler and Suzanne said...

It's so good to see you guys. I really loved seeing the pictures of Berkley. She is sooo cute. Thanks for the Happy Birthday you sent me. I am glad you guys are doing so well and life looks to be very fun.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home