Monday, September 18, 2006

My little hombre!
We're back from a fantastic vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Chris and I flew down and spent the first couple of days together and then our great friends and favorite vacation buddies joined us. We had planned the trip months ago and a week before we were supposed to leave hurricane John arrived. For five days we debated whether or not we should cancel. We watched the news, checked the internet, called the hotel and tried to find out if anything had been destroyed. Pictures on the internet showed some flooding but the eye of the storm never really hit the city. We looked at resorts in Scottsdale, San Diego, Vegas but nothing sounded as fun as Cabo so we decided to take a chance. Angelsea and I convinced the boys everything would be okay and we would still have a great time. Well it was perfect! Nice warm sun, around 100 degrees everyday and the best mango margaritas ever! It did rain for about an hour the first day we were there but other than that it was beautiful Mexico.
Chris and Angelsea, we love you guys!
These hammocks were so relaxing
We had most of the pool to ourselves, I guess the storm scared everyone else away.
Just one of many nights on the dance floor! Our feet were killing us at the end of each night. The four of us took salsa lessons last year but the boys weren't too excited to practice their skills. That's okay, these Mexican dancers were a little advanced for us and we had a hard time keeping up with them.

6 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

So, this is why you are so tan! Your comment on my blog made me laugh because I was actually planning to leave the almost identicle comment on your blog today! Ha ha! So, when is the next party we're crashing?!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

That margarita is bigger than you are Laura. It looks like you could do laps in it. I love it!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

Hi Laura,
I need to admit to you that I read your blog all the time!!! I love keeping up with your life even though I have done it secretly! Oops...is that like stalking in a blogging way? Anyways your life seems like its so fun and I think its great all the trips that you and Chris take! What fun! I purpose to be like that someday. Anyways, Im glad life is going so well for you :) Love Kelli

10:07 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

You look beautiful girl!
I miss and love you!!!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Oh I love Mexico! It makes me want to go back again! Glad you got to go again and had a great time!

10:28 PM  
Blogger April said...

Laura, you are really pretty! Is that a real picture of the hammock? I know silly question but it just looks to perfect to be true.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home