Monday, November 13, 2006

I am now 31 years young!
Lisa and I, does she keep getting taller and thinner or is it just me?
Angelsea, this picture captures her personality!
My fabulous husband who made his famous spaghetti dinner for 2o people, went to Seattle and got my favorite cheeses from the Cheese Cellar, sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers on my birthday, and took me to my favorite sushi bar for dinner. You are the best!
Some of the girls!
Lisa, me and Kim (mother of 4 boys, doesn't she look great!)
I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone but it was a really fun night. I am so blessed with great friends. I feel like my birthday was celebrated for an entire week. We went to the Melting Pot one night and to Marzanos, which is the best Italian food ever, a few nights later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Happy Birthday Dear Friend!!!!!! I was SOOOO sad I couldn't make it! I would have loved to celebrate YOU!
But, it looks like you managed to have a great time without me :) and YOU look beautiful!!!!
I love you!!!!
Jess

5:54 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Happy Birthday Laura! It sounds like you got spoiled and you deserve it!

9:16 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

Happy Birthday Laura! It looks like it was an amazing time! What a wonderful husband you have. And good grief...where did you get all of those beautiful friends! This must have been the beautiful people only party :) And I agree with you about Lis, she does keep getting skinnier...who would know she had a child just a year ago! Good grief! Some people!! LOL! Im glad you had a great party! You are loved!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Happy Birthday Laura! Your party was great and you do have wonderful friends who all love you to pieces...how could they not? Your husband's spaghetti was fantastic and you looked adorable as always. How do you manage to get more fashionable every time I see you? You put me to shame!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you had a great time....one thing about you....you know how to party! I have alwasy loved that about you!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Party Girl!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Well Jess I wish you could have been there too but Chris said you had more important places to be! Just kidding, I'm trying to make you feel guilty.

Thanks Holly, I don't know that I deserve to be spoiled but it is very nice! You get to get spoiled in San Fransico pretty soon.!

Kelli, it's funny you said all the beautiful people because most of the girls worked that day and came over and changed into something comfortable and kept saying how scrubby they felt. They are more beautiful on the inside though. I am so blessed with great friends.

Lisa, nobody puts you to shame!

Tammie, someday I'm going to party with you again. Maybe after I have my babies and our kids are older!

Thanks Andrea, I kept waiting for you to show up since we always end up at the same parties!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home