Monday, October 23, 2006

We carved pumpkins last Friday night at the Pott's house.
One last ride before it gets too cold. Our fall has been absolutely beautiful. The sun has been out almost every day and it has been pretty warm considering it's the end of October. I'm a total wimp when it comes to riding in the cold but Chris convinced me to get out there one last time! I love riding through all the small towns and curvy roads covered with autumn leaves. Every store has pumpkins and corn stalks at the entrance, you can't help but love the fall.
"Peek-a-boo". Berkeley and I had a little photo sessions going on here. I kept taking her picture and then she would grab the camera and wait for it to show up on the screen. She loved seeing herself. It's a good thing she likes her picture taken, right Lisa!!!!!!!!
Watch out, this little one can move! While she was on the carpet she didn't go too fast but once she hit the tile she had a hard time slowing down. I can't believe she is almost one years old.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh Laura! You and Chris are bad to the bone on that bike of his! I'm glad it will get put away for the winter :) It is dangerous enough in the summer. Sorry, I know I sound like mom so I'll stop :) We had a lot of fun with you all carving pumpkins! You're pumpkins look beautiful displayed at your house. We'll see you this weekend! Love ya!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Sorry, I should have written 'your' pumpkins...not 'you're' pumpkins. Wow, that was bad!

6:54 PM  
Blogger The Eddy's said...

I love all of your costumes! I remember how much you and Lisa and Sabrina used to go crazy with the costumes...remember your Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb costume? : ) By the way, your pumkin/leaf display was absolutely gorgeous!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home