Sunday, September 17, 2006

So in love after almost 11 years of marriage!
September 9th Chris and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! Wow time flies. I love our life together and look forward to many more years full of laughter and memories. I love you babe!
Angelsea and I posing on the beach.
Volleyball at the pool. Chris was in the water from 9:30 a.m until 7:30 p.m. Chris and Angelsea won almost every game they played. They were a brutal pair!
Having a fabulous hair day!
Awe, aren't they cute, these boys love eachother! They are going to kill me when they see this picture!
Cabo Wabo.
Chris practicing for his make-up artist career!
Another great vacation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

What fun!! You two are so cute! I'm so happy you were able to go. Great pics...I'm glad I finally got to see some! We'll have to make some of those mango margaritas one night soon. Glad you had fun and came home safely! Love you, love you, love you!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Laura - It looks like a blast! You are such a doll!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home