Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Last Saturday was one of my favorite type of days. The sun was out, the air was crisp, the leaves had begun to fall from the trees and I was with some of the people I love the most. It is Berkeley's first Halloween and we had to take her to Maris Farms in Bonney Lake to get her first pumpkin. This little farm has pony rides, tractor races, a corn maze and it's a great place to spend a few hours and just enjoy seeing a bunch of little kids picking out their pumpkin with such excitement.
The sweetest little pumpkin!
My favorite family! I love you guys so much.
This picture just makes me smile. Berkeley is cracking up at her Uncle Andy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Laura, we had so much fun with all of you. It really was a fantastic day. We really lucked out weatherwise too! You are two of our favorite people too and we always have fun with you no matter what we are doing. I can't wait till Berk has some little cousins in Bonney Lake to go to the pumpkin patch with :) No pressure though. And no, Laura is not pregnant for those of you who are reading this and wondering. Unfortunately :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I love those pictures. Maybe I should go to a pumpkin patch?? Never been! Anyways, I just want you to know I love your relationship with your sister. It is just so sweet. I love you!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I am looking forward to the day when little Berk has some cousins too!

Sabrina, you have to take your girls to a pumpkin patch, they would have so much fun. Well sisters are the best and I am so blessed, I know you are blessed too with your sisters. I love you!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home