Thursday, July 06, 2006









The month of June just flew by! We have been enjoying all of this sunshine and spend as much time possible outside. Some of our favorite restaurants are down on the waterfront and when it's90 degrees, you can actually sit out on the patio without freezing. Chris and I have been out on the motorcycle every weekend, going to cheer on the Mariners, eating a ton of BBQ, and the biggest highlight of June was the Cirque du Soleil show. They came to Redmond to perform 'Varekai'. Every time I watch them I am amazed by their talent and beauty. If you ever get a chance to see them I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are enjoying your summer!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Oh, all those people!!! I would have loved to be there with you all! How fun. And I LOVE Lisa's kitchen and her display of food. Wow, she is a little Martha Stewart!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Tammie said...

It was wonderful seeing you! I was really relieved when my picture didn't get posted AND you now added it!! Oh Laura!!!

Let all get together again soon. That was fun!!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Sabrina you are always welcome whenever you are in town! It would have been fun to have you there. Yes, Lisa is a little Martha Stewart, she loves decorating!

Tammie, I had to post your pretty face on my blog because you never have any pictures of yourself on yours! I was having trouble with posting the first time you checked so that's why your picture wasn't up yet, I wouldn't have left you out! Amelia would be on here too but she made me erase the picture of her and Allison, she was kind of threatening!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Just Kidding Amelia!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

I agree with Tammie - it was so wonderful to see you! John and I both agree you are so sweet and still one of our favorite people. We were blessed to get to see you and Chris twice in 1 week!!! We need to keep having the get-togethers - not just poker nights where us gals don't get to see each other!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Great pictures! So many WONDERFUL people...love seeing all those dear faces! :)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Holly, you and John are so sweet. Chris and I were the ones that were blessed to spend time with you guys. I don't know why we wait so long until we all finally get together but when we do it's always fun. Maybe we should start our own poker parties! Oh, by the way tell John that I did finish my entire hamburger!!! He didn't think I could do it.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home