Monday, June 05, 2006

Please raise your big toe and repeat after me
As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, I pledge to follow the Rules when I wear
sandals and other open-toe shoes.
I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes (or toenails) will not hang over
and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs, and the sides and tops
of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.
I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip free.
I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe. I will sand down any mounds
of skin before they turn hard and yellow.
I will shave the hairs off my big toe.
I won't wear pantyhose even if my misinformed girlfriend, co-worker, mother or
sister tells me the toe seam really will stay under my toes if I tuck it there.
If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back into place hoping
it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it.
Just wanted to share this valuable information with all my sisters now that the
sun is out and so are our toes!

10 Comments:

Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Oh sick! Those feet are disgusting! I can guarantee I will keep the pantyhose part of the vow, but I'm really bad about the chipped polish!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Holly, those are my feet! I have worked really hard at growing those nails out! Just kidding, they totally gross me out too.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

That is just wrong on SO many levels!
I just got a french pedicure and it looks great...so you can rest assured! :)
Funny story about that, when I came home with it John said "Wow, that looks great, are those your real toenails?" Ha Ha Ha!!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

That is so gross. I cant believe anyone would even dare ask for that. I was gonna say that those looked like your feet. They are your style. Just Kidding.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Jess, did John think you had acrylic toe nails? That is funny.

Amelia, you know I'm a little ghetto-fabulous! ha ha

6:59 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Yes!! They looked so good he thought they were fake!! :) He saw your blog and now he KNOWS what fake toenails look like!!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Laura - After I wrote my comment, it crossed my mind..."I hope those aren't someones feet that Laura knows??!"

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I am guilty of just doing the touch up on the big toe! What is my punishment??? :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

No Holly, I don't know anyone who has feet quite like that!

Sabrina, just be lucky you live so far away! Just kidding!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

E-EWwwwwwwwwww!! How did we get the feet back? I saw you posted a new one and now the feet again! Everytime I click on your blog I shrivel!! Wucky!! As Lexi would say!!!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home