Monday, December 12, 2005










These are some pictures of our salon Christmas party. We had so much fun, too much fun! Our salon opened in June of 2004 and I have to admit I was a little nervous transfering from down town. It's a much smaller salon and working with all women can sometimes be a little stressful! Acutally there is one boy, William, he was probably more worried than all of us girls! I can honestly say it feels like a little family. It's so important to enjoy the people you work with and everyday I look forward to spending time with these guys, they are so great! So cheers to our salon and to another fantastic year together! I love you guys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Looks like a lot of fun! So, did you all go in as partners or do you work for someone? I would love to get my hair done by you! Where is your salon located?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Sabrina, I still work for Gene Juarez. We opened a new salon in Puyallup and I decided I was ready to be closer to home so I made the transfer from Seattle. I would love for you to come and see me. This is one of our busiest times so if it doesn't work out while your here for Christmas maybe next time.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

That pic of you and Chris is great! I think you are the cutest girl there!! Although that blonde girl in the white looks adorable. I'm glad you have so many great friendships there. I can't wait for our shopping trip!!!!
Love you!
Jess

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

PS- Where did you get that gold top? I need a gold top for the
C-mas concert.
Jess

10:40 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Jess, these pictures don't do these girls justice but thanks for the very generous compliment! I got my top from BCBG. I'm excited for our shopping trip too. See you next week.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home