Tuesday, July 03, 2007

We had a visitor in our pool yesterday! I am calling her Hazel, usually the name I give random animals that I meet. She jumped right on Chris' shoulder and hung out with him for a few minutes. By the time I got my camera she had jumped away but I caught her and brought her back in the pool with us. She was really cute and a great little swimmer!


Only my husband would buy a remote control ski-boat to race around. Actually our neighbor bought one too and now they race eachother. It has been so beautiful and I know summer is going to fly by but it's so nice to have some warm weather.



3 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh, I love Hazel. She is so cute! I would be happy to donate a few more frogs from our pond in our back yard. They drive me crazy at night when we sleep with our doors and windows open. They are so loud and they make me want to swear sometimes when I can't sleep.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a cute little froggie! So, when are we coming over to swim? ; )

10:45 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Lisa, I don't think I need any more frogs, we have a ton of them. I actually like to listen to them at night, I can't fall asleep if it's too quiet!

Andrea, you are welcome to come over anytime!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home