Monday, May 14, 2007

She rarely passed gas, but when she did, it came out pink and glittery, and it smelled like candy, and people cried when it went away! Happy Birthday sister! (birthday card for Lisa that made us cry from laughing soooooo hard)
The four of us went to Portland last Saturday night to celebrate the big "30" for little Lisa! We had so much fun laughing, shopping, and mostly eating our way through town! They had so many great restaurants and some really cute boutiques. They left Berkeley with my parents so it was a great time for them to spend together before their lives get even crazier with Oliver!







Lisa, thank you for making me laugh! You are the best!

Lisa and I sipping one of the best mocha's I've ever had. When Chris visits Portland he discovers some great places and we went to his favorite French Bakery for freshly made pastries and coffee. We were in heaven.












4 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh, Laura, we had so much fun! It was so great to get away and laugh nonstop with you. That card still makes me laugh every time I pass it. It is so fitting for me since when I am pregnant I seem to have "flatulence" issues. I know it is a common problem when you're pregnant, but it is hard to be lady like when they still squeak out no matter how hard I squeeze my cheeks together!!! Of course, it always happens at the most inopportune times too! It was a fun weekend and I am anxious to get the jazz hands posted for everyone to enjoy. I taught Berk how to do them the other night in the car so now it can be a family affair!!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger amandacarmel said...

Lisa just showed me that card today at lunch. Absolutely HILLARIOUS!!! Wherever did you find it?? I love your pictures, you and Lisa are so stinkin' cute together!
PS..when are we planning the baby shower for???? =)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I love that the four of you have such a close, fun relationship! What a blessing!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Cute pictures! It looks like a fun birthday!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home