Friday, June 01, 2007

We celebrated another 30th birthday! Since Chris (right) was born in the 70's, we decided to have a 70's party for his birthday.
Dave and I dancing. He was teaching me some of his famous moves back in the day.

So sexy!






I knew exactly where to find my outfit, my mother's closet! My grandma actually made this for my mom when she was pregnant with me. I still remember my mom wearing this when I was little. It was really comfortable and I was tempted to keep it for myself until Chris informed there would be no baby conception if I continued wearing it! Oh well!


Don't you love the pick in her afro?














8 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love all the pictures Laura. I still remember mom wearing that robe...she wore it for years...probably still does :) You look pretty sexy in it too...I know that Chris said there'd be no baby making if you wore it, but you know he was undressing you with his eyes the whole night :) What a fun party!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Oh Lisa I don't think he could see past that fabulous polyester print!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Uuummmm, so does that mean baby making might be in the near future??? :)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Yes, probably in the near future!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

I think you look hot!!! :)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thanks buddy!

6:46 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

I can't believe I missed a sweet party like that! I say that instead of wearing your best summer dress to Lisa's shower we wear our best 70's dress...
That is if I can borrow your moms...

12:14 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Over my dead body Kim!!! What will Oliver say when he looks back on his baby book and sees a bunch of "old ladies" dressed like that? Just kidding...he would actually probably get a kick out of it, but no!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home