Friday, July 13, 2007

Aloha from Hawaii! From left, Autumn, Jordan, me, Eryn and Cassandra. We spent the last few days on Oahu and had the best time. This was actually a trip through our company and Eryn brought me along as her guest for free! The weather was beautiful and a little girls getaway is always fun!




We were on the beach by 9 a.m. and didn't leave until after 5. Most of our time was spent floating in the ocean and we even swam with a sea turtle. He was huge and kept poking his head out of the water about 3 feet from us. I am not exagerating, he was swimming right under us and it was incredible and kind of scary at the same time.



We went to a luau our final night and I think I've decided when I grow up I want to be a hula dancer! The little girl pictured below was incredible! I don't know how they shake their hips the way they do, but it's impressive.









The surfboard that Eryn and I tried to master, it actually mastered us!

I never get tired of palm trees and beaches! Thankfully I came home to warm weather, now I just need some white sand tropical drinks to carry me through the summer!















5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I can't deny that I am a little jealous! THAT is my kind of vacation!! (As opposed to the kind I just went on, out of necessity!) Glad you had a good time!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Oh! That looks so relaxing and beautiful! I think our vacations were at the opposite ends of the pendulum - theme park with five kids vs. hawaii with girlfriends - hmmm.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Glad you had a safe and fun trip! I miss Hawaii so much and can't wait to go again someday!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to go there some day! But, I am so in love with Cancun right now...we will see if I get it out of my system this time. :)
You are totally hot by the way.
And I am quite convinced your coconuts would NOT fit me!!!!! :)

7:39 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

oh my gosh, how fun! Hawaii? Zach and I just went on vaca... camping at the base of the three sisters and Mt. Bachelor at 5000 feet...yep it was literally freezing at night... so you better have had a REALLY good time! I think for our anniversary we are going to go hiking/backpacking with large frame packs along the pacific crest trail...eating trail mix and sleeping on the hard ground is apparently our idea of "vacation". hehe we love it though. Miss you! Lets do coffee...

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home