Thursday, December 01, 2005



It's 9:30 p.m. and it's absolutly beautiful outside. It has been snowing most of the day and it really makes the holiday time more special. Wouldn't it be great if we had a white Christmas? I love how quiet everything is when the snow falls. I love the change of seasons and it always reminds me of how creative God is and how He thinks of every detail, whether it be the snow in December or the fall colors in October. I never appreciated these things when I was younger but now I do. I hope you guys are loving this time of year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Isn't it beautiful!! We have a couple inches here, and school is a couple hours late. Josiah is out sledding with the neighbors right now. I'm staying warm inside with my coffee. :) I would LOVE a white Christmas, that would be awesome. But this snow is sure a great way to welcome December!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Tammie said...

YEs I am enjoying this time of year! Having kids makes the holiday season merrier for me. I am loving Lexi's excitement for the lights on the tree or to play in the snow. In the past this time has been stressful for me due to my family situations.

Do you see yourself with little ones anytime soon? Or are you going to enjoy Berkley and let that be your baby fix. I bet you are the best aunt!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Tammie, I'm so glad you are loving the holidays, I'm sure your kids make it so much fun. I'm not sure about little ones anytime soon! We said we would wait five years and now we say six so we'll see next fall. I know there is never a perfect time to start but I have to admit I'm a little scared. It's a huge step in life. I do love being an auntie though. Love you!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

I am not flattering you BUT I think you would be the perfect mommy! When the time is right of cousre!! Ya - they are a lot of work but its amazing!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

That is what everyone tells me so maybe someday I'll find out! Thanks for the nice compliment.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home