Monday, November 21, 2005

I want to thank each of you that have opened up and shared your lives through your blog. Some of you I have known for a long time but have lost touch because of distance or just the business of life. Some of you I see more often and yet there is never enough time to really catch up and stay up to date. So I invite you into our lives and look forward to sharing with all of you just as much as you have shared with us.

This fall has been an exciting one for us. Chris and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in September. The last five years have been so much fun and I so look forward to many more years together. We have been so blessed with eachother and live life to the fullest. There is never a dull moment with Chris around! We spent a week on Kuaui and had a wonderful time.



I turned the BIG 30 in November and I am a believer that every year gets better! I enjoyed an evening at the Blue Olive with some friends. It was a great night.


The biggest news of all is I became an aunt! My sister Lisa and her husband Tom welcomed little Berkeley Sinclair on November 2, 2005. I was able to share this amazing experience with them and all I can say is WOW. Women are truly amazing and I have a new admiration for all of you that have given birth! She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen, ( I know you all have beautiful children too). I have fallen in love with this little person and she isn't even mine. Tom and Lisa are incredible parents. They are both exhausted but so happy. I can't wait to watch Berkeley grow and discover life. She is a little miracle!

11 Comments:

Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Yeah Laura! Welcome to blogging, I have another convert. :) I will add you to my links on my blog. Fun!
Love you, Jess

1:16 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I know I need practice with the whole set up. My pictures are a little off balance but you know how terrible I am with the computer so I guess I'll figure it out! Thnaks for the support!
Love ya, Laura

4:54 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

You're doing awesome for just starting, most people can't even figure out the whole picture thing! Now you can leave comments on people's blogs too. :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Laura!!!! Hello old friend!!! (old not being in age, but in time we have been friends!) :) Can you believe we are all 30 now! It seems just like yesterday we were all in Jr. High together! Congratulations on being an auntie! I am still waiting for that joy, I can't wait to be one someday! Being a mother of two will just have to do for now! :) I love you and I am so glad to reconnect with you through blogging. You look beautiful and congratulations on 5 wonderful years with Chris!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

I am thrilled that you have a blog. Seriously, seeing your picture warms my heart and reminds me of how much I miss you. I talk about you with Holly from time to time. I haven't spent time with you in years but you are one of my all time favorite souls. I look forward to keeping in better contact through blogging. Sorry it has to come to this but however I am glad! Love you!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

WOW! is right. Tom and Lisa make a beautiful baby. Congratulations on being an Auntie. Its a wonderful experience.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

WOW! is right. Tom and Lisa make a beautiful baby. Congratulations on being an Auntie. Its a wonderful experience.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Hi Laura, I haven't seen you in forever. I saw the little bundle of joy the other day. She is beautiful. She has a really cute cry. Congratulations on five years. Darren and I have ours in April. Have fun blogging.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Potts Family 5 said...

Hi Laura - I'm so glad that you are blogging. We can finally keep in touch through our little on-line journaling - and, of course, our co-auntie position! I have to agree little Berkeley is absolutely adorable!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi Laura,
She is absolutely beautiful! It is so much fun being an Aunt. You'll love it!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thanks everyone for all of your wonderful comments. I am so glad to finally get back in touch with you Sabrina, Tammie, Amelia, and Holly, Leah, I love you all. Jess, I talk to you more often and I love you too!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home