Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mrs. Umashankar, Cohen and Mrs. Papen, hands down the best preschool teachers we could have asked for! I was so nervous last fall when he started his first year of preschool. Cohen was the boy who wouldn't even last 5 minutes in Sunday school and I wasn't sure how he would make two and a half hours but he did and he loved every minute of it! It has been one of my favorite parts of watching him grow up.  I loved taking and picking him up every day and watching him run out with a new art project to put on our wall.  I loved hearing all the little songs they learned and watching him write his name and say the pledge of allegiance. I loved listening to him talk about all his little friends and how sometimes he would get hurt feelings if a certain friend didn't want to play with him. Thank you Mrs. Umashankar and Mrs. Papen for investing in my boy, you made this an amazing year for him and us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

I like that one teacher's last name...Mrs. Rumpshaker...that's one that would be fitting for me :)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home