Thursday, August 29, 2013

Yay the fair! I cannot tell you how fun it is to watch these five kids get so excited to go on rides and just be together. We have gone to a couple of little county fairs this summer with the cousins and we have a great time.
These two......such little sweat hearts!  Always run to each other and give one another a big hug and kiss. I always catch them hugging every so often. Easton prays for Finley each night and any time I tell him we get to visit them he tells me he's going to give Finley a big hug.
Cohen was much braver than I thought he would be. Oliver and Berkeley are so good about including him and making him feel like one of the big kids!  I could hear them telling Cohen that he didn't have to be scared because they would protect him!
And then there are these two......they've made plans to get married!  And they've decided Easton and Finley are going to get married too!  Thankfully Cohen has a friend Bella that hes saving for Oliver!  It makes me so happy to see these five love each other and grow up together.  I'm so thankful we live close by. My boys adore their cousins and if they had it their way we would see them everyday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

That was such a fun day! I didn't want it to end! I can't believe how brave all 5 of them were. I was shocked. Can't wait to do it again next year!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home