Thursday, April 19, 2012

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
All Cohen wanted for his birthday was pizza and a pinata............easy easy! So Papa Murphy's has little pizzas for kids to put together themselves. I picked up a few of these and the kids had a great time making their very own pizza!

Ever since Oliver's birthday last year Cohen has asked for a pinata. I promised him I would find one for his birthday, and it had to be a motorcycle pinata since that it what he loves these days.




It wasn't a warm day but it wasn't raining so we were outside most of the afternoon. I have to say jumping rope is much harder than I remember it being. Kids make everything look easy!
Hugs for Uncle Tom........we can see your smile Tom! We know you love this!!!


I can't believe three years has gone by. Cohen you are a complete joy to us and bring so much laughter to your dad and I! I adore you and am so blessed to have you as my son! You are growing up so fast and I hope you know how much we love you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Happy 3rd bday Cohen! We are glad we got to celebrate with you and can't believe it's been 3 years since you made your grand entrance into the world! Love you!!!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home