Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So thankful. I am thankful every year and everyday for this life God has given me. We spent Thanksgiving with the Potts this year and had a wonderful time. Tom made a delicious meal and my sister set a beautiful table, and the kids loved every minute together!
Grandam and Oma, thankful for grandparents that love my kids.


Papa, thankful he is so gentle and sweet with the babes, they all love him!!!
So thankful for my sister who makes me laugh so hard I usually pee my pants a little bit!
Excuse Easton's lower half, I had skinny jeans on him and he couldn't sit up straight because they were a little too tight. He was not happy so we decided no pants are better then uncomfortable pants!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

We had a great time too. So thankful for you guys and that we get to raise our babies together. Glad I make you pee your pants a little sometimes too :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home