Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter storm of 2012, what a way to start the year! I loved all the snow and the ice was actually very beautiful as well, but the power outage.........not my favorite! We didn't have it too bad considering some people were out for several days. Our two gas fireplaces kept our house pretty cozy and we just wore extra layers to help stay warm. The boys were troopers considering it gets dark at 5pm and they couldn't watch any movies. It wasn't the t.v. that I missed, just sitting down on a freezing cold toilet seat that made me cringe!



Easton and I stayed inside most of the time, we watched all the kids play from the front window.
Cohen wasn't too sure his first time out, he kept saying it was too cold! Finally he realized all the fun he could have and then he really enjoyed himself! He was really proud of his snowman that he built with his dad until it fell over the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home