Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year! What a great year 2011 was, and I'm looking forward to an even better 2012. I often stop and think about my life and I sometimes wonder if it's too good to be true. It's not perfect by any means, but I have been so blessed and I am so thankful. I know I am living some of the best years of my life. My boys have shown me a whole new meaning of love and they have changed my life. My heart is so full!

Cohen, you have been so fun this last year. You and I have the best conversations and I love to hear your little voice. I even love when you sing your abc's at the top of your lungs while we grocery shop! Your little heart is gentle and you are a bit fragile sometimes but you make me laugh everyday! You are a great big brother and I know you love your baby Easty!
Easton, you melt my heart everyday! I love your hugs and wet kisses! You adore your big brother and love playing with him. I think you are going to be our gentle giant. We always joke that you will be the boy who tackles everyone on the football field and then go back to see if they are ok! You are such a sweet boy.


I wish all of you a very happy 2012.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

What adorable pictures! Where did you take them?

8:45 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thank you! I took them in Buckley just off 410.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

So cute! I love the 3rd one from the bottom of Easton with his mouth open! Spontaneous pictures like those are so fun!!! They are the best :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger The Stockwells said...

Did you take the pictures yourself? They are SO adorable. I'm with Lis, I love the picture with Eastons mouth wide open :) Such beautiful boys!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thanks girls! Yes, I took the pictures myself. I was really trying to get a good one of them together but you see how that turned out!

6:28 AM  
Blogger sheenika said...

:)

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home