Sunday, December 20, 2009

Well December has been a busy month and I wish it would slow down just a little bit! We put our tree up Thanksgiving weekend after we got home from Leavenworth. If you aren't in the spirit after visiting Leavenworth then I don't know what else you can do! Cohen loves the tree, loves the lights and loves to touch all the ornaments. He actually helped me decorate, it took a bit longer but I hope to make it a tradition. I remember helping as a kid and I loved getting all the boxes out and going through all the ornaments Lisa and I made. I always wondered why my mom kept all macaroni art and Popsicle stick figures, they were pretty awful looking. Now I know, and I will think they are beautiful just as she did and probably still does!


We went to Snowflake Lane in Bellevue and this is another fun tradition we have started with the two best cousins in the world! Oliver is always asking to "find Coco" and Berkeley is wanting to hold him as much as she can. I am so thankful they are going to grow up together.

We met some friends down at the Old Canary.
Chase and Cohen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cagle Clan said...

I SO love that grin of his!!! It is one of a kind! Adorable. And it was soooo sweet in church when Pastor Roger asked everyone to sing along when he started singing that Christmas song and Cohen totally started singing!! TOO PRECIOUS. Love that little guy! What do you think of Snowflake Lane? Is it really great?

10:29 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Cohen! He is such a joy and when Oliver woke up from his nap today the first thing he said was "Where Coco?" He just adores him and so do I!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Well Jess, he does not get his singing ability from me!!!!!! Yes, I do love Snowflake Lane. I love Bell Square (great shopping and no scary people) and it's kind of magical when your standing outside and they play Christmas carols and snow is falling. It's worth the trip!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

I know Coco loves Oliver too, they are going to be trouble in a couple of years!!!!!

10:28 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

absolutely precious photos and memories, love it

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home