Monday, October 12, 2009

The other night Cohen had woken up around 1 a.m. so I went in to feed him. Usually he eats and he is out within 10 minutes or so but for some reason this time he was wide awake and ready to go! So we ate, we talked and sang, danced for awhile and by 2 a.m. I was getting tired and he was too. He still wasn't asleep but he was rubbing his eyes so I laid him down on his tummy and he put his head down closed his eyes. I stood and looked at him for a couple of seconds and he opened his eyes, lifted his head and gave me a huge smile and then fell asleep. It was the sweetest thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

He is the sweetest little guy! I love how he flirts with me...he has the most irrisistable little smile! He is just yummy!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

What a great picture! I had so much fun kissing his little neck and cracking up with him the other night!! He is SO yummy! :-)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

LOL..I swear I didn't see Lisa's comment when I left mine....I guess he just truly is YUMMY!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Health Test Dummy said...

He's adorable!

You can tell he's the ultimate ray of sunshine in your life.

I just love your updated photos of him.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thanks everyone!!!!!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home