Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cohen and I took our second trip to the pumpkin patch and this time with dad! Chris was at a Seahawks game the first time we went and he really wanted to go back to help Cohen pick out his first pumpkin. We missed Berk and Oliver, pretty quiet without those two!!!!
He loved holding all the little pumpkins and gourds.



He's actually laughing at another little girl in this picture. They kept talking to each other every time they saw one another. I'm going to have to keep my eye on this boy, he loves the ladies!




4 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Oh he is just so cute. You need to have a million of them :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

SO cute!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Scratch that...make that 2 million!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Lisa, you are talking about Cohen right? I don't know if I could take on 2 million husbands!!!

Thanks Jess!!!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home