Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My little big guy at 8 weeks old!
I love this picture and Berkeley loves to help feed Cohen. He has the best two cousins in the whole world!!!!

Here are the boys! From youngest to oldest, Cohen, Preston, Luke, Jackson, Hayden and Prestons big sister Madison. Missing are Solomon and Cameron. It has been so fun to watch our work parties change over the last year. We used to get dressed up to go out and now we all sit around and watch the boys play together.


My sister threw the most amazing baby shower for me. I feel like it should have been featured in Town & Country! She is so talented when it comes to hosting parties. I know she doesn't have any free time with two little ones and I know she spent many hours making everything perfect. Thank you so much Lisa, I love you!



3 Comments:

Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

I can't believe he is already 8 weeks old! He is precious Laura, and I agree, Lis throws an amazing party!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Laura, your new get togethers with the girls from work have sure changed...you used to throw on a strapless bra and a halter top to go out and now you throw on a nursing bra and a "breastfeeding friendly" shirt! Ha! My, how times have changed...for the better though, don't you think? As for your shower...I waited a long time for my sister to have a baby and it was fun to transfer everything I had in my head and turn it into reality! I wanted to do something special for you since you're always doing nice things for everyone else! I think you hosted every single baby shower for every girl at work and I wanted to make sure you got a nice one too! Love you so much and I love that first picture of Cohen. Too cute!

3:17 PM  
Blogger amandacarmel said...

Cohen is absolutely adorable! :)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home