Sunday, December 23, 2007

Well, this is my last post of our trip. I can't believe it's been two months since we've been home. This was probably one of the most incredible trips I have ever taken. To see history that I've read about since I was little and to experience culture from four different countries was a dream come true. We are just a tiny part of this huge world.

We walked through the Roman Ruins where more of uncovered each year.




We took the subway and every car had been decorated with graffiti. It was really cool.

Our last dinner together. We ate at this tiny little place owned by an Italian family and they treated us like we were old friends. Our waiter was the cutest guy and had a great personality. He kept asking if he could take Angelsea home for the night!


Here we are at the Trevi Fountain. The tradition is to toss a coin into the fountain which is a promise you'll be back to visit Rome again, yes we all threw coins in. I threw in a couple of extra hoping I'll visit this amazing city many more times. I hope you all are able to visit someday. Ciao!

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I have loved looking at your pictures! What an amazing trip!

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Young Family said...

Wow what a trip you had! Derrick and I have always wanted to go to Euorope, we too have jet setting friends, that I think we will go with! Your trip looks like a blast, loved all the pics!

Emily (Cotton) Young

1:56 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Beautiful, beeautiful, beautiful pictures Laura! I love looking at them and reading about your incredible trip! I am determined to go there with you someday. I love the fact that you are traveling and having all these adventures before you start your family...what great memories!

8:51 AM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

I am sad the pictures are coming to a conclusion, they have been so amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing all of them, absolutely beautiful.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home