Sunday, November 25, 2007

Venice, Italy. Venice is Europe's best-preserved big city. A hundred islands linked together by 400 bridges and 2,000 alleys. This is one of the cities I have dreamed about visiting. Someone described it as being "magical" and after spending a couple of days there, that is the perfect word for it.
Our first night we took a gondola ride through the canals.


Eating gelato! I think we ate gelato everyday sometimes twice a day. Thank God we walked so much, our pants were getting a little tight!






Chris and I in the amazing St. Mark's Square. The square is lined with cafe's and every night the cafe orchestras compete for an audience. We spent hours just enjoying the music and more gelato!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cagle Clan said...

I have DREAMED about riding a gondola through the canals of Venice for as long as I can remember! I HAVE to do that someday...soon! :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

What's gelato? Hehehehe, no seriously.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

It's like our ice cream, but better!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home