Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I think I must be the luckiest mom in the world. With two very precious boys I can't imagine my life getting any better. I really wish I could freeze time right now. Cohen is almost two and I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life! He has the best personality and is so full of joy and excitement. He is repeating everything we say and sometimes decides "no, no, no" is his favorite thing to say. My house is rarely ever quiet and when it is I'm anxious for them to wake up and liven it up again!!!!
One of his favorite things to do! Usually while we are making dinner, he is making dinner too!

He LOVES the motorcycle!

He also LOVES Miska (Mickey). I have to admit I have let him watch a little more t.v. then normal but with Easton being to little sometimes I just need a little entertainment for Cohen.

Pretty much my favorite thing to do these days...........I know they won't last much longer.


So sweet when he sleeps, he really is the best baby! Can't believe he is already 2 and a half months old. I wish I could have ten more just like him but Chris has promised me I would be a single mom if that happened! He loves watching his big brother and I'm afraid he's going to grow up too fast wanting to keep up with him.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

You are right...they are precious and yes, the time goes entirely too quickly. Take it from me with a 5 year old ready to go to kindergarten next year. Hold him as much as you can because in a blink he'll be running around so fast you'll barely be able to catch him! I happen think loud houses are much funner than quiet ones too :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger O Globinho said...

Ohhhh...So Cute..i realy enjoy it!

http://aultimaluz.blogspot.com/

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home