Monday, August 30, 2010

Here I am, about 26 weeks pregnant and feeling great! I literally forget that I'm pregnant most of the time. Maybe because the second time around I don't have time to think about everything because there is a little person keeping me very busy!!!! We have decided not to find out what we are having, we love the surprise. We honestly don't care either way, just praying for a healthy baby. Cohen is clueless he is going to have a new baby brother or sister but he does love my belly button right now! It's hard for me to imagine my life with two babies. I love spending all my time with Cohen and I know a newborn is going to change that. Everyone tells me it will come naturally and I will fall in love with baby number two just like I fell in love with my first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

You look ADORABLE!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Health Test Dummy said...

You look so pretty Laura! Motherhood suites you! :-D

3:48 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

You look beautiful as always Laura! I can't wait to meet #2!!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Chris and Laura said...

Thanks girls, you are all very kind!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home