Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Six random things about me,

1. I have been known to unload and reload the entire dishwasher if the dirty dishes look unorganized and aren't put in the designated spot.

2. I love cows, especially swiss cows. If Chris would let me have one as a pet I would.

3. I went skydiving a few years ago and thought it was the most amazing feeling. I would love to do that again.

4. When I worked at our downtown salon I had the opportunity to cut Chester Benningtons hair, the lead singer of Linkin Park. He was a really nice guy and totally down to earth.

5. I have traveled to 7 different countries, not including Mexico or Canada. I love to travel and cannot wait to visit places I've never been to before.

6. I was born in Southern California and moved to Washington when I was 11 years old. I could live almost anywhere in the world as long as my family was with me.


There you go Kim!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger CunninghamRules!! said...

Yay! Thanks friend! By the way, we have your number one in common... darn an unorganized dishwasher:-)
love you

12:31 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

LOL! I thought I was the crazy one! We have one and two in common! Ha!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Cagle Clan said...

That's weird, cause we have number four in common!!
:)
Love you girl!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Sweet Pea Potts said...

Remember when we were like 10 and 12 years old and we named that one really pretty cow Emma? She was so cute! I'll never forget her and I think that was the beginning of your love affair with cows!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home