Thursday, November 05, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday my sweet boy! I have loved watching you grow this year in school.  You are smart and excited to learn.  I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see what this year brings.  I love you so much!
Cohen chose a soccer theme for his birthday this year.  It's always interesting heading to Party City so they can figure out exactly what they want to do for their birthday.  We spent a very long time going between transformers, ninja turtles and spider man.  I suggested we take a break and walk around the store and once we found the sports aisle he was sold on soccer. 
He had some good friends from kindergarten come and it was great getting to watch them interact.  He has met some really sweet kids this year.
He loved reading the cards from his friends.  It's such a cute age.  They are all writing and I love reading their version of how words should be spelled!
Chris took Cohen down to a bike shop and let him pick out his bike.  He chose this amazing beach cruiser and I'm in love with it!  Hoping to find one in my size one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home